We are Recruiting!
Due to continuous growth, Hyfore Workholding is seeking an experienced CNC Operator and Programmer to join its design and manufacturing facility based in Coventry. If you’re seeking new challenges within a rapidly growing organisation, read below to find out more.
EXPERIENCED CNC OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMER:
Hyfore workholding, an ISO9001 quality management certified business, currently have a vacancy for an experienced CNC operator and programmer. You will have apprenticeship accreditations or a sub-contract machine shop working knowledge. In addition, you will have experience with Fanuc and Heidenhain controls and online and offline programming, utilising Hypermill. For further details, please see below.
AT A GLANCE
Hyfore Workholding, Longford, Coventry
Monday – Friday
Full-time – permanent
- Apprenticeship accreditations or a sub contract machine shop working knowledge
- Knowledge of Heidenhain & Fanuc CNC controls
- Online and offline programming, with knowledge of Hypermill
- 3, 4 & 5 Axis machine experience, also turning experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Some experience of running and leading a CNC cell.
Hyfore offers competitive rates of pay. If you feel you have what it takes to fill this position, please call during office hours 024 7636 8412, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org